LADS Management Board is formed of passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to build a harmonious and productive members, which have professional or personal interest towards ADHD and co-existing conditions.
Key objectives, LADS Management Board is working on, includes;
- Develop and implement a governance model that supports our sustainable growth,
- Ensure our resource capacity and capability support our organisation objectives,
- Ensure our funding activities support our organisation objectives,
- Develop and deliver an evidence-based service delivery function, in a sustainably managed fashion,
- Develop and deliver a community engagement program that meets the needs of our community,
- Advocate on behalf of our community, in a cohesive manner, to ensure our community have a voice in the public arena.
Together we are making a difference.
Current members of LADS Management Board
Andres Timmermanis - President
Dr Michele Toner - Vice President
Kim Dixon - Secretary
Marcia de Almeida - Treasurer