LADS is seeking passionate, proactive and purpose driven individuals to build a harmonious and productive board in 2017.
Key objectives over the next year include;
- Ensure our funding activities support our organisation objectives,
- Delivering an exciting program of seminars, parenting programs, and webinars
- Advocate on behalf of our community to ensure our community have a voice in the public arena.
Finding skilled and experienced individuals to support staff and volunteers will be integral to achieving these objectives.
- Communicate effectively,
- Maintain a positive outlook,
- Work cooperatively and enjoy being part of a team,
- Have a personal commitment to LADS mission and values,
- Have an ability and willingness to contribute one or more of the following; time, expertise, contacts and influence.
In order to be sustainable, LADS needs a Working Board. Members will have responsibility for a portfolio with annual targets and monthly reporting. The following portfolios are available:
- Membership/ Volunteer Development
- Seminars & Webinars
There has never been a better time to join the LADS Team and make a significant contribution to the ADHD community in Western Australia.
Note: Being a member of LADS is a requirement to formally nominate. If you would like to discuss the next steps please contact LADS on 6457 7544 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION TO LADS BY 5TH MAY 2017
Together we can make a difference!