TRAINING OVER FOUR CONSECUTIVE TUESDAYS IN MARCH
8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th of March - from 10am until 3pm
LADS offer support, evidence based information and advocate for people living with ADHD and associated conditions. This service is operated entirely by volunteers and we are looking for people with great communication skills, a compassionate approach and the ability to work within a person centred and strengths based approach.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Personal and professional growth
- Potential career opportunities
- Giving back to your community
- Ongoing support and mentoring in your work with LADS
- Training and development opportunities
YOU WILL RECEIVE
- A comprehensive four day training course worth $1,500, including all materials and follow up practical training and resources.
- A certificate of attainment on completion
- An experienced mentor and individual feedback during your placement
- Shift schedules to suit your availability and other commitments
- Professional references or practical evaluations if required for your studies
“The training was comprehensive, high quality and the trainer was very engaging”
“It is a privilege and great responsibility to be at the other end of the phone, to listen with an open mind, provide practical support and let them know they are not alone”
Note: LADS does not receive government or recurrent funding. Therefore a nominal charge for this training is essential. It will enable us to cover administration costs, training resources and the cost of police clearances. We appreciate your understanding and support.
11 Aberdare Rd
Nedlands, WA 6009
Google map and directions